Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cool Abhishek words are mightier than his parents

Abhishek Bachchan's sorry is remarkable given that he is such a non entity. Contraray to the article, Abhihek is not upset instead he is cool.

“It was an unfortunate incident, and we are sorry if anybody’s sentiments were hurt, Dad and Mom apologised, and if anybody wanted, I was willing to say sorry too.” 

His father, Amitabh, is Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray’s friend, but few people know that Abhishek on a personal level is friendly with Thackeray’s nephew Raj. “We haven’t been in touch for over a year,” he admitted, “but, yes, I know Raj personally, he’s always been encouraging and sweet. He signed me for a film some time ago. He had a script, and a concept in mind at that time, but it didn’t work out. He’s always been friendly.” Was this his opinion on Raj also at the height of the MNS fury against the Bachchans? “I’m sure he had his reasons and was doing what he had to do,” replied Abhishek. 

“I’m nobody to pass judgement on him or concern myself about his actions. I’m having a hard enough time worrying about myself and my work... which is that of an actor who has to make films and entertain the people. That is most important to me and I can’t lose sight of what I have to do.” 

No comments: